Monday, September 26, 2011

Day One

A little motivation to start my day off right.

So today is Chest/Back and ab ripper. I had a rough time waking up this morning. It wasn't like I was super tired, I just didn't have any motivation to wake up. I set my alarm for 4:15 and got out of bed at 6:00. Womp womp. I still did the first portion of my work out, the Chest/back. I will do the abs tonight when I get home from work. I did a portion of P90X awhile back so this was nothing new. I dont know about you but prior to my work out my mind is a monster, telling me I dont want to do this and then after I'm done my body is so happy that I did.  All I gotta say is my mind and body better get on the same page, pronto. ;)

I will be keeping a food journal that I will try and post here. So far I had a tbs. of L-Carnitine and for breakfast it will be oatmeal made with soy milk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment