Wednesday, September 28, 2011


This is so true. You can workout all you want but if you dont have your diet in check you are really setting yourself up for a hard time.  Yesterday's food journal went like this:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with soymilk - 210 cal ( I used less milk then yesterday...Im not doing that again, it was gummy)
Lunch: Brown rice (0.3  cup) - 55cal
            Feta Crumble (0.5 oz) 35 cal
            Chicken breast (0.3 cup) 58 cal
            Grilled Asparagus (5 spears) 27 cal
           Frozen peas (1/2 cup) 9 cal
Dinner: Ahi Tuna- 130 cal
             Broccolini- 20 cal
Snacks: Almonds (25) - 80 cal
             PB cookie - 180
             Apple banana- 79 cal

It was a super busy day yesterday at work so I didnt get a chance to have my mid morning or mid afternoon fruit/veggie.  I really need to eat more. Its have this love hate relationship with food. I dont want to eat it because I'm afraid I wont see the results but then if I dont eat it, I will be no better off. I know it all depends on what you eat, but what a struggle!

As for my exercise I woke up this morning at 4:00 and did P90x Shoulder and arms. Tonight after I get home I will do the ab ripper...ugh. Shoulder and arms was good. I really like the set up, doing three exercises then repeat...shoulders, bi, tri....shoulders, bi, tri.... I like knowing whats coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment