Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lemon Pepper Ahi and Garlic Broccolini



I think thats what you call it....broccolini... they look like asparagus but with a broccoli top.  I am on a roll for cooking healthy dinners. Although I know its only a matter of time before I run out of ideas. Tonight I made Lemon Pepper Ahi and Garlic Broccolini. It was amazingly easy. I seasoned the ahi with garlic salt and lemon pepper and then pan fried it with 1 tbs. olive oil. As for the broccolini I just put some salt, pepper and minced garlic in a wok with 1 tsp. of olive oil and there you have it! Dinner made in 10 minutes flat.

Anywhos, its P90x shoulders/arms tomorrow. I stayed up way too late last night but amazingly was not short on energy today. I think I'm going to peel myself away from my computer and relax for the rest of the night. Good night! :)

2 comments: