Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Turbofire 45ez


Phew! I just finished my Turbofire 45ez workout today.  It was go, go, go! I found this pic last night on the web and loved it. It really applied to todays workout. So many times I could feel myself starting to crap out but I'm glad I didnt! I think the only reason why they call this one "ez" is because there are no fire drills....but dont get it twisted, its definitely a great cardio workout! Although if I heard the music they play in the dvd anywhere but on this dvd I would hate it. But there's something about it that keeps you going. :)

I weighed myself this morning... I must have been retaining water or something because I am down 4 lbs!!!!! Shhhaaawwwooopppp!!! :) I started at 140 and this morning I was 136. Yesssaahh! I put my contacts on just because I couldnt believe my poppers with just my glasses on! lol. I have to maintain and keep pushing forward! Its going to be a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!! Congrats on the 4lbs, that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just hope I dont drink water and it come back! ha!

    ReplyDelete