Friday, September 30, 2011

P90X Legs and Back

Today was P90X legs and back. I had a splitting headache the entire time but managed my way through it. I'm about 99% sure my headache was from lack of water. I didnt drink nearly as much as I should today. I really like this routine, one of my main goals is to tone my legs and who doesnt want a toned back?


My diet hasnt been all that great today. What counts is that I dont let it get me off track. Mistakes will be made, and it wasnt that big of a mistake. I havent eaten dinner yet and I am already 144 calories OVER my target. I was out from early morning and just got home. I havent had dinner yet, and I dont think I will be too hungry but that may just be my mind telling me I have overdrawn my calorie account. :)

Breakfast: Starbucks: Bacon and Gouda Sandwich and tall white mocha (non-fat, no whip) - 620 cals

Lunch: Bacon and Avocado Sandwich at Hilo Bay Cafe- (I'm guessing off of other sandwiches like this) 500 cals

Snack- Kid size soft serve ice-cream - 224 cal

Which brings me to 1344 calories. Thats still not bad. After I typed this out I realized there was a theme for today....Bacon. What a bad theme!

I'm thinking for dinner its either a salad, or perhaps broccoli bites. I will post the recipe.

1 comment:

  1. My Mom used to make a salad that was very tangy and had hard-boiled eggs and bacon in it! That would've made for a good dinner on your breakfast themed day. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete