Sunday, September 25, 2011

We all gotta start somewhere....

This is my beginning. My before and never again.

So lets get down to business, here are my starting numbers:

Weight: 140
Waist: 31.5"
Hips: 39.5"
Right Thigh: 25.5" Left Thigh: 24.5"
Right Bicep: 11.5" Left Bicep: 11.5"

I cropped my head off since the idea to take pictures came to me AFTER my workout... I didn't really feel like fixing my hair to be honest. :) 


I love that my dog posed with me. :) 




I plan on using some supplements. I really want to try the Shakeology but my pocketbook wont allow me at the moment. :) I really wish I could buy a smaller quantity just to make sure I like the stuff.  So for now I will use what I have on hand. The Syntha-6 is rather high in calories so I when I do use it, it will be a meal replacement. Its really yummy and mixes very well, especially compared to the Lean Shake. As for the L-Carnitine, that stuff tastes like a yellow skittle and I will be taking one Tbs. when I first wake up prior to my workout which will be a Turbofire/P90X hybrid.


No comments:

Post a Comment