Monday, December 26, 2011

>2000

Wow! I just realized I hit over 2000 page views since September. Thats crazy that someone (not implying that its just one person, that would be a little stalkerish) would actually want to see what I was about over 2000 times!

I've had several people tell me that they would prefer that I don't ditch this blog and push to Tumblr. While I love Tumblr and am insanely addicted to it I will not be moving house. I will be doing Tumblr as well as this one. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I dont feel like I can just "blog" on Tumblr, I mean I can, but, I dont like getting immediate feedback.....does that make sense? I love feedback and to know that someone is appreciating my blog and to get their opinion but not 30 seconds after you post something. I love it with pics and stuff that I post on Tumblr but I havent gotten to that comfort level where I can give more like I do here.

Anyways, so far so good on my diet. I know its only day 1 but the first few days are the hardest. I want to lose 2-3 lbs this week. I know I can do it. I took new before pictures today....which Im going to wait to post until I have an after. But I didnt want to use my old before since I've gone down and then up and then down and then up to where I am now. I want a clean slate and to see actual progress. Im doing a goal and reward thing, it should keep it fun. My goals are in 5lb increments.

SW: 145
CW: 143.6
1GW: 138 (new sports bra)
2GW: 133 (new pair of Nike Pro shorts)
3GW: 128 (Mani/Pedi)
4GW: 123 (Havent decided yet)....Any suggestions?
UGW: 118 (satisfaction) :)

I want to see if I can get to 110-115 but ultimately 118 will be more than awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad that you're not stopping your blog. I log on to do mine and always smile when I see you did yours. :)

    ReplyDelete