Thursday, December 22, 2011

HIIT 15 / Sculpt 30


Today was my last peaceful day at work. Tomorrow its back to the grind with the normal crazy flow we always have. It sure was good while it lasted. Thankfully the hours tomorrow are still short since were heading towards Christmas (9-1) but sometimes those short days are even crazier than the long ones since Im trying to cram 9 hours of work into 4. 

On the schedule today was HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30. I dont ever remember doing Sculpt 30. I really thought it was going to drag but it just flew by and I having a feeling that my arms are going to feel it tomorrow. 

As for my diet it went like this:

Breakfast: Apple, Banana and crescent roll from Island Naturals.

Lunch: Mixed plate from Island Naturals, I chose a pinch of kalua turkey, green beans and tofu.

Dinner: Chili pasta

Snack: I split a pumpkin pie shake (3 ways) from Jack-in-the-box. It was yummers.


Peace out girl scout.







No comments:

Post a Comment