Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goodbye Chub

Adios sucka. 2.4 lbs down since my last blog entry....3.8 since Christmas which was only 3 days ago. I have followed the Eat to Live diet to a T and have exercised everyday, giving it my all. I know this will slow down but I am oh so excited!!!! Today was my rest day but I just couldnt rest I bought some weighted gloves from Target that I was just dying to try out so I strapped them on and did Fire 30. I really like wearing the gloves! When I took them off during the cool down it was crazy how light my arms felt. Now that I sit here typing I can feel my muscles, Im definitely going to be sore tomorrow!

My diet today went like this:

Breakfast: Plain oatmeal with a sprinkle of cinnamon...  I have ditched the instant flavored packages as they have all kinds of junk I dont want in there. I just want oats. Thats IT. I mix with with soy milk for a little more flavor and the additional benefits.

Lunch: 1/2 cup homemade veggie soup and a salad

Dinner: Veggie soup. (it made so much I think Im going to freeze the rest after today)

Snack: Banana and almonds

Im still having tons of fun with my tumblr. I hit 200 followers already! Its kind of fun to have people ask me questions and stuff. Its starting to really get me motivated to know people are watching.

I found this pic today, thought I would share. Who can resist a cute witto puppy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment