Friday, December 16, 2011

Day Five


I finally got back into my old groove. Today is day 5 of working out. I have been doing the Turbofire work out so far... I havent decided if I want to do the whole program or just chose to workout everyday with whatever I feel like doing on that particular day. 

Its nice to wake up and just feel....good. When Im not working out I dont realize that I dont feel as good as I should, but once I start up again I always think to myself, "why did I stop??". 

Im really excited for the new year to come. My husband and I have some really big plans and I want to pursue those plans lean and healthy. Perhaps it will give me more motivation to push a little harder. I wish I could talk about it but I havent spread the news to the people in my life here and I figure it would be pretty rude to have them find out from reading it on the web. :) One thing for sure (and if you know me personally I wouldnt even have to say this), but, Its not about having a baby. We have no plans of babies....ever.....or that we can see at least. Who knows maybe my "internal clock" will start ticking someday, but honestly I think mine is broken, or as a local from Hawaii would say, "buggah stay broke". hahahaha 

Anyways its time to workout. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you're working out again - I've missed your posts! Looks like we're starting all over together. :)

    ReplyDelete