Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Its a miracle!

It's a miracle, my hair is finally long enough for a ponytail!!! Its a pathetic one but I dont care. No longer will I have to do cardio with my hair dangling in my face. :) I've never had my hair this long and blonde at the same time...it usually breaks off or looks way too damaged but my new hairstylist is a miracle worker.  Plus Im addicted to deep conditioner.  lol Oh the things that make me happy.

Today is Day 9 - HIIT 20. I love HIIT workouts. Its just go go go and then done. Its easier to push really hard when you know its for short bursts. It was actually 7 bursts of pushing hard but mentally its easier to push harder.

My food intake was pretty crappy.

Breakfast: Banana and hot chocolate

Lunch: Pizza....again

Dinner: Left over chicken tamales....which I havent eaten yet.

I have been working half days at work since the practice is currently closed for the holidays so I just go in for a few hours to hold down the fort. I love it. Its so unusual to come home and it still be light out. Im crocheting a blanket, reading more books, exercising before dark. Its perfect. Im going to be pretty sad when I have to go back to the daily grind.




No comments:

Post a Comment