Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Big Bang Theory.


What better way to spend my rest day than to have a Big Bang marathon!? I went to the office for a couple hours and then came back home, plopped in my chair turned on Big Bang and crocheted my blanket. hmmmmmm I really sound like a grandma today hahaha. Well we're under a flash flood warning so what's better than what I'm doing now? Nothing! Plus I have soup simmering on the stove and my husband gets off early today. Yay! :)  

My diet was a lazy one today.

Breakfast: 1/2 avocado and brown rice w/ tamari

Lunch: other 1/2 of the avocado and brown rice w/ tamari

Snack: Banana and party mix

Dinner: I will have soup. :)

If we're brave enough to battle the rain maybe my husband and I will go out to town on a little date after dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment