Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gingerbread Disaster

We do gingerbread houses every year. This was the first year we tried a kit instead of making it from graham crackers. It was an epic fail. 

We had it all planned out, watch Elf and make Gingerbread Houses. Should have been perfect.....

Only my husbands house remained standing because he took his sweet time putting it together.
From left to right its my husbands, niece and then mine.

Our houses didnt even stay together long enough for the picture.. at first I was pissed
but once my roof started sliding I figured to heck with it.

So my niece decided to show it who was boss. :)


1 comment:

  1. We do gingerbread houses every year too! In fact our cookie day is this Saturday - ugh! It's going to be so much fun, but oh so bad!!
    Oh, and we do graham crackers because the 2 years we tried the real stuff we had the same problem - LOL! :)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete