Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

So Christmas was nice, we had brunch at my sisters house with my mom and Grandma. I made fried ricce and corn beef hash patties, my sister made banana pancakes, mom made eggs benedict and grandma made this hash brown dish. It was super yummy but way too much food. The night prior we had dinner with my brother and his girlfriend at my sisters house.  When the parents arent involved we are so simple, it was pizza.  If my mom came Im sure it would have been some big cooking event. 


My husband just got off work,
hence the collared shirt :)


After eating way too much this weekend its time to get back on track. I mentioned the Eat To Live diet awhile back but didnt really stick with it. Today Im back on, this morning I had plain oatmeal with soy milk and cinnamon. For lunch Im having a large vegetable salad with beans and a side of fruit. Dinner will be steamed veggies and tofu. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment