Friday, December 23, 2011

New Template.

Im still undecided on this new template. I will roll with it for a few days and see how I feel after that.

Today was a train wreck. I wont go into detail but T.G.I.F.F!! The one good thing that happened was I got to talk to my friend this morning.....but thats it. I did Turbofire - Fire 55 when I got home today. My knee is getting worse. I think I jinxed myself when I told my friend it was doing ok. I have to modify which sucks big time. I just want to give it 110% and not worry about if my knee will give out or if Im doing more harm than good. I have a feeling Im just messing up my left knee too because its taking the brunt of the force when I do plyo moves.

I really need to get my ass in gear. Its a slippery slope Im on. The holidays are really messing up my progress. Its almost over....just two more days then I can really buckle down. I hate the fact that Im regressing. Hate it!!

I dont know why I bother today with my food journal but here we go:

Breakfast: Crescent from Island Naturals

Lunch: .....well..... I snacked from 12-2 because we ran late at work so lunch consisted of chex mix, graham crackers and cashew clusters.

Dinner: didnt eat yet and its 8:00..... I dont think Im going to. I had to make brownies for my husbands staff and am sick off of brownie batter. Ah!


No comments:

Post a Comment