Monday, December 19, 2011

Week Two - Day 8 :)


So on day 5 I was undecided what type of workout I was going to go. After some thought I have decided to just follow through with the Turbofire regimen that way I have something to follow. No excuses I know what is planned. If I leave it up to myself who knows what would happen. So with that said today is Day 8 which is Fire 45. This one is still my favorite, the routine just feels fluid to me, my mind doesnt stall and go "wait, what move am I supposed to be doing?" Sometimes my mind just flutters off to who knows where thinking about other junk (not my workout) and I am throwing punches while they are kicking haha, whoopsie!

I got this idea to make a fitness journal from a post a friend made the other week. So I went out to target, picked up a few things, sliced up my Victoria's Secret catalog and viola this was the finished product:


As for my food journal for the day it went like this:

Breakfast: Rice and Avocado... mmmmm Im addicted to rice and avocado lately. I just sprinkle a little tamari on it..its oh so good. Island Naturals sells the best avocados, they are creamy and buttery.. mmm mmm mm!

Lunch: 1/2 a chicken sandwich, some pretzels and a graham cracker...random I know.

Around 3:00 I was hungry again since my lunch sucked and I had a slice of pizza that was left over from last night. Womp womp.

Dinner: I am making Chicken tamale casserole as we speak. I will post the recipe later if it comes out good. This is my first time making it. :)

**UPDATE**
PHOTO FROM COOKING LIGHT
Chicken Tamales were kick butt. Here's the recipe if you wanna give it a shot: Recipe from Cooking Light



No comments:

Post a Comment