Wednesday, January 11, 2012

30 Day Shred - Day 2

I actually woke up at 4:00 this morning and did my workout. Im seriously going to get spoiled with these 20 minute workouts. I hope they dont do more harm than good in regards to my endurance. I didnt move up to level 2 this morning. I have a theory, almost like the P90X muscle confusion mumbo.....well not mumbo, I know it works. So I will stay with level 1 til the end of the week and then progress to level 2 for 2 weeks and then level three (if I am able) for the forth week. Its not that level one isnt hard, its just I know I can go harder. There are moves in there that I dont usually do like the chest flies and one other I dont know what its called, so I like it.

Anyways I gotta get ready for work....my husband comes home tonight so I am excited! :) Although being able to lay in the bed all crooked with all the blankets piled around me is pretty nice. :)

1 comment:

  1. I had to readjust to my sleeping when the hubby came home too. 6 months of being able to sprawl across the entire bed and then getting just my side back took awhile to get used to. LOL
    Glad you decided to follow the program straight through. Hope it works out well for you!!

    ReplyDelete