Monday, January 2, 2012

Week One Review

So week one is over. Today is day 8 of my Eat to Live diet plan. I have lost a total of 5 lbs and 6 inches this week. Im really excited about my results so far. Yesterday was rough after that rude email I got from someone trying to tell me that they can see that I am not doing a good job right now. I beg to differ. What an ass. I dont know why I let people like that bother me. Just someone I never met trying to tell me about my progress just from what they gather from my blog?? Puh-lease. They may think its inspiring for me to hear they think Im not doing a good job and that I can do better but its not.

Anyways back to what I was saying, Im 1.8 lbs away from my first goal. I have the sports bra picked out, I cant wait to get it and know that I earned it. :)

My diet today went like this:

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with soy milk and cinnamon

Lunch: Lettuce, tomato, olive, avocado and beans

Dinner: I think Im going to make summer rolls with lettuce, carrots, mung bean noodle, avocado and tofu. I kind of just toss whatever I want in there. I dont think they usually put tofu and avocado in summer rolls. Ah the beauty of cooking your own food. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the jerk. I had a run in with one of those recently as well.
    Congrats on the weight loss! Glad to see that you are eating now (no more missing meals!) and losing weight at the same time. So inspiring. I've never heard of the Eat to Live diet. I'm glad it's working for you!! Love all your new excited posts. :)

    ReplyDelete