Saturday, January 14, 2012

30 Day Shred - Day 4

So I skipped ahead and went to level 2. It was harder than level one, but totally doable...I just have to push it. I worked up a really good sweat and was panting by the end. I dont think I like working out mid-day...its really hot!! I really like the 3-2-1 because you have an idea of how long you have to go, this way you can mentally prepare and not give out too soon... you can just think it yourself its only 2 minutes!!!

As for my diet I have been just eating normally, no special restrictions just trying to make healthy choices but not totally cut things out, in the end I always end up binging, so whats the use?! Moderation, thats the key. :)

This morning I had a cliff bar for breakfast, lunch I had 2 pieces of toast....(I need to eat something else still for lunch but I didnt want to workout with a full tummy) and for dinner I found copy cat recipes for Chiptoles!! Uh YUM!!! So I have the chicken in the crock pot and I will be making cilantro lime rice. We are going to make burritos...lettuce, rice, chicken, beans, cheese, avocado. Its going to be delicious!

1 comment: