Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chest and Back kicked my ass


Phew! Today I thought it would be nice to take a break from Turbofire and do P90X Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X. Oh. My. Gosh. I dont remember it being that hard. I must have lost a lot of strength since the last time I did P90X. Turbofire is primarily cardio so I am not surprised. I actually felt discomfort and it made me so happy! I have been just fluttering through my other routines, sure I work up a sweat, my heart races but I can just keep going. With this one on round two I was trying to do the military push ups and just plopped to the ground on the way down lol.

I lost one pound this week. Last Sunday I weighed in at 140.2, today 139. Im kind of bummed because on Wednesday I was 136. What the heck?! Oh well, I'm not too concerned with the scale as I am with how I feel when I look in the mirror. I had the best compliment I could get this week when my husband came home on Friday night, the first words out of his mouth were "Wow you look skinny!" Shaawwooooppp! He actually noticed a difference. It definitely gave me a boost of confidence. I know when he says that he doesnt mean I look like a twig or anything but that he can tell a difference in my body. Sweet satisfaction. ;)

Tomorrow I will do a Turbofire routine but every other day will be a strength routine from P90X. I know I said I was going to do this before, but Im saying it again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment