Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lets break up.

So I've been thinking about everything that I share on this blog and I really have drifted away from the sole purpose of this blog, my personal life is slowly creeping in and taking over so we're breaking up. :)

I created a private side blog for me to document this year and will maintain this one as a fitness/diet documentation, as it was intended to be in the first place. After that run-in last week I am just not comfortable sharing as much anymore. Its kind of....scary to me. Its unfortunate since I do have people who I really enjoy read this blog and I would love to keep them updated.  If you want you can email me at tesia@rocketmail.com and I will give you access into my other blog, otherwise I have it locked to the general public.


1 comment:

  1. I keep 2 blogs - one all about my family for my family and one about fitness (mainly so I don't annoy everyone with all my ranting about working out - LOL). Glad you're not breaking up with blogging about fitness. Hope the new diet is still going well. :)

    ReplyDelete