Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tumbling

What the heck?! How on earth did these people find me? I have over 500 followers on my tumblr. It's baffling that this many people would even give a rip about what I'm posting. I started it just over a week ago I believe. It really makes me want to keep pushing forward even though I am having a rather negative day.

Today is my rest day on Turbofire. I really hate rest days. Hate, with a capital H. I feel like Im wasting a perfectly good day. When I skip a day it makes me not really wanna work out the next day. Its funky how I work. 

As for my diet it could have been better. I feel like Im getting obsessive again about my diet and that can be a very slippery slope. I just want to eat healthy and not obsess over every little thing. It just starts to consume me then I go off the deep end. Ugh. I dont want a repeat of skipping meals or binging. Its not healthy and its a vicious cycle. Here's how it went:

Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats  with soy milk.....thats my first mistake, cereal with added crap.

Lunch: Avocado roll....second mistake, white rice. I dont want to eat white rice, why did I eat white rice??? It was avocado, cucumber, carrot and rice. Not bad by any means but for some reason in my head its horrible.

Dinner: Green beans and Tofu....whats wrong with that you ask? The green beans were cooked with shoyu which just added extra sodium that I dont want.

Snack: 2 fun size dark chocolate hershey bars. Nothing fun about that.

I need to knock it off. After Saturday Im hoping things will be better. I will be starting the domino effect that will lead towards a huge change in my life. Its pretty scary but very exciting at the same time. I wish I could just release it all here but its not fair to the ones close in my life to not tell them in person first. It will be like a weight will have been lifted from my shoulders come Saturday afternoon. I hate secrets...almost as much as I hate rest days. ;)

Tomorrow I promise myself to drink 4 tumblers of water, eat only fruits, veggies and beans/legumes, give 120% during my workout and to keep a positive view of myself/diet if I make a mistake...which I wont. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I don't like "down" days either. I'm on week 4 of P90X and I hate that it's recovery week so it's not anything fun or interesting (okay Core Synergistics was fun, but Yoga - UGH! and TWICE this week - double UGH!). Anyway, I detest down days too and they always zap my motivation. Working out with a group is really keeping me focused this time around.

    ReplyDelete