Sunday, January 15, 2012

30 Day Shred - Day 5

Day 5 - Done! I really didnt want to work out today. I drove to Kona which round trip from my house is about 200 miles. I dont know why but the drive made me so tired! I left this morning at 6:30 and was back home by 1:00pm.

I must say level 2 really gets my heart pumping and my body sweat dripping. Yuck! But a good yuck. :) I really need to improve my diet so I can see better results. My diet went like this:

Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast

Lunch: String bean tempura and mandoo

Dinner: Still need to eat....hmmmmmm..... :)

Tomorrow I take my weekly measurements. My weight has been stuck in the same place for what seems like forever. (forever = two weeks) Its almost that time of the month so I'm afraid to see the measurements. (that time of the month = bloating) Hahaha Im really just laying it all out on the line tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment