Friday, January 6, 2012

Stress, stress, stress.


I hate stress. It has consumed me the past few days all building up to the big event tomorrow. Last night I didnt get to sleep until past 3:30. My mind is just beat, my emotions are out of wack. I feel like Im on the verge of a mental breakdown, if I didnt already have one last night. I was a mess. My husband has been out of town for the past few days so I have been left too much time alone with my thoughts.  Thank goodness my friend came home from his vacation. He really put me at ease about everything. I needed it. If you're reading this, THANK YOU! You have no idea how much you helped me today. My point of view is different and I think tomorrow will go smoother because of it. :)

In other news, I did half my workout this morning and need to do the other half when Im done with this. I didnt have enough time this morning to just crack it out all at once. I've modified my diet a bit to bring in more protein. It went like this:

Breakfast: An egg and some fruit

Lunch: Sushi from Island Naturals, it had chicken, avocado, soy bean, quinoa puffs, cucumber, sesame seeds and carrot. It was delicious!

Dinner: Avocado and bean quesadilla.

I need to stop eating so much Avocado! Sheese. Lol




No comments:

Post a Comment