Tuesday, January 3, 2012

GOOAALLLLL!!

I passed my first goal of 138 lbs. I woke up and was 136! Whoo-hoo! My batteries died in my digital scale so I used my analog scale. Because of that I dont have the ounces but who cares! I am down 9 lbs since Christmas. Heck yeah!

Im still following the Eat to Live plan. I believe today is day 9. My menu I have planned for today looks like this:

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with soy milk and cinnamon with bananas.

Lunch: Veggie summer rolls I made with lettuce, tofu, carrots, avocado and mung bean noodle with fruit on the side.

Dinner: Large salad with tofu and edamane with fruit on the side.

As for my exercise its almost 6 am here and I already did my Turbofire - Fire 30 and when I get home tonight I will do the Tone 30.





No comments:

Post a Comment