Friday, January 13, 2012

Vog

Oh the joy of living on an island with an active volcano - VOG! I should have known better when I saw the moon last night as it was bright orange. I woke up this morning with a splitting headache. I hate what the vog does to me. My lips become completely dry and I have a headache all day long. Result - No working out. Im struggling to keep myself hydrated to fight against the vog, the last thing I want to do is start breathing hard and suck in more of this crap. The sun was blood red when it was setting. I hope the tradewinds kick in and blows this junk back towards Kona. :)

**Update :) **
I pulled my shit together and forced myself to workout. I skipped yesterday and just couldn't skip another day. My head aches and I felt like Wheezy from Toy Story but I worked up a good sweat. So today is officially day 3 of my 30 day shred. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment