Sunday, January 22, 2012

Detour

Wah! I got off track there for a couple days. No exercise just work, stress, drama and more work. I was working two jobs this past week and just got lost in the days. Before I knew it a few had passed and I didnt workout on any of them. Oh well, what can ya do? :) Back on track today. Its still early and I am strongly considering going to the park to run some trails. My only hesistation is running trails is what triggered my knee pain to return...pain that never left. Decisions, decisions. They were doing a half marathon yesterday coming out of Hilo and I just stared at the runners and wished I could do that too. I really miss going up to the park but I dont want the pain to get worse. Plus its about 15 miles up the hill to get there and then I would have to buy gas which means I would have to spend money which means I wouldnt be able to save as much. So I guess I just made up my mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment