Monday, January 23, 2012

Starting Fresh

So a girl found me through my tumblr and come to find out we have two tons of things in common. We are the both married, no kids just dogs, same height, same weight, same goal weight, same time frame and around the same age. We are now chatting through myfitnesspal.com and its actually quite motivating. I hate to say it but Im very competitive so knowing that someone is striving for the same things I am makes me push even harder because I will be damned if I dont meet my goal and she does. Gah, that sounds so bad, but its the truth. haha. I think this is just what I needed to get back on track.


Diet: my husband is currently away for work so I havent been cooking...it makes eating so much easier when you're only planning for yourself. :)  


Breakfast: Cliff Bar - 240 cal


Lunch: Lean Cuisine: Sesame Chicken Stir Fry - 290 cal


Dinner: Lean Cuisine: Chicken Carbonara - 270 cal


Snack: Small Banana - 60 cal, Mac nut cookies - 170 cal, Ice cream - 135 cal


Total Intake: 1165


Exercise: 30 Day Shred: Level 2 and Turbofire - HIIT 15

No comments:

Post a Comment