Friday, November 4, 2011

Beautiful Blur

Yesterday was a beautiful blur. Everything about my day was perfect. Why cant everyday be like that? I guess if they were than days like that wouldn't be as great as it was. The only bummer was I didnt exercise and I barely ate. My food journal was like this:

Breakfast: Apple

Lunch: Tofu from Island Naturals

Dinner: Banana

The only reason why I ate dinner was because at the last moment I realized I didnt eat anything and felt bad....so I ate a banana. hahaha, I know I should have reached for more but it was late and I wasnt hungry....why eat if you're not hungry?

Today is shaping up to be as perfect as yesterday....although its only 7:50 so I have plenty of time to F it up..... speaking of which I still havent exercised... I dont think I will be able to this morning with everything I have planned. Perhaps tonight. Sheese, my doubles routine is really eating dirt this week. Oh well. I feel good and the scale is going down so Im not going to complain.

Anywhos I have to get my day rolling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment