Monday, November 21, 2011

More white hair perfection. :)


Today was a great day. Period. :)

I tried to workout this evening when I got home. My knee was ok. I could feel it and not in a good way. I strapped it and pushed through. Now Im icing it. I feel like such a blot clot when I don't work out. Tomorrow is my appointment to follow up, I am crossing my fingers for good news....but I dont know if Im gonna get it. I shouldnt be feeling the things Im feeling in my knee. Womp Womp.

As for my food journal it went like this:

Breakfast: Oatmeal

Lunch: Tofurkey, fruit stuffing and green beans from where else?? Island Naturals!

Snack: Banana

Dinner: Ice cream cone

I did awesome until dinner....if you even wanna call an ice cream cone dinner.



Im really excited for the rest of my week. Thursday is Thanksgiving....which I was planning on making a Tofurkey but they're sold out!!!! Then at midnight its crazy shopping with my sister, Saturday is my hair appointment, which is always fun. Then Sunday my husband and I are doing a photo shoot together and I was told that its going to be old fashion...she wants my hubby in like a caddy hat...suspenders...bow tie kind of deal and who knows whats going on for me. I hope it comes out as good as Im envisioning it to. I will surely post pictures once they're ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment