Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hump Day

The week is almost over! Whoop,whoop! :) I have Friday off but work Saturday. Its nice to have a weekday off but then it cuts my weekend up. I have no plans on Friday except lunch with a friend and of course my workouts.  I think I might go out with my camera and look for something to inspire me. I havent just wandered around in awhile.

My diet was off just a smidge from my prediction... it went like this:

Breakfast: Oatmeal...... No banana.

Lunch: Pinto and soy beans, corn, carrots, asparagus and broccolini. I had them chopped up and just tossed them in a steam bag with some onion powder and pepper.

Dinner: Korean Tofu from Island Naturals

Snack: a vegan chewy bar from Island Naturals

So I originally had salads planned for lunch and dinner but was feeling like something warm since its been pouring rain allllllll damn day. I should have ate some veggies with dinner. I only had about 4 bites of tofu and called it quits. It was spicy. I did my HIIT 15 workout and Im not hungry so I guess Im going to call it a night.

Tomorrow is YogaX....gag.... and whatever is on schedule for Turbofire. I better hit the sack, Im scheduled to wake up at 3:00 tomorrow, ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment