Monday, November 28, 2011

Nightmare Before Christmas



I love decorating our tree each year. Our running theme has been The Nightmare Before Christmas. Every year Im on the hunt for more NBC ornaments. We have others in there as well, each year I get a Mickey and Minnie Ornament and we have some Corpse Bride in there too. :) Our tree this year is tiny. I'm just about 5'1 and the tree is shorter than me. Its too cute! I was pretty bummed to find out our black ornaments (those cheap ball style ones) had a big box placed on top of them which caused them to break. :( I had to make those myself with spray paint. So we had to make do with some red ones. Better luck next year I suppose. Either way tonight was fun spending time with the hubby. :)

I didnt exercise today. Last night while doing P90X- Chest and Back I went down to my knees during the diamond push ups and felt my knee go out of place....during ab ripper x's move - crunchy frog I heard (and felt) and loud pop. I'm guessing that was it going back into place. It feels better than it did before. Perhaps thats what I needed. :)

As for my diet it went like this:

Breakfast: Oh's Cereal
Lunch: California Roll
Dinner: Left over Portugese Bean Soup
Snack: None





My husband was originally in his pajamas, I was able to talk him out of his PJ pants, but he was just too lazy to change his shirt. :)
I <3 Jack Skellington
My little lazy dogs (Sushi and Pixie) acting like limp noodles.


2 comments:

  1. do they have Hallmark's in HI?? I went in there for a card and saw a Nightmare Before Christmas ornament - it's Jack as a snowman! I bought it for my hubby for Christmas. :)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww we used to have a Hallmark but it just closed down. :( That was my go to spot for Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments!

    ReplyDelete