Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lets Do This

Tomorrow I get to go and get my knee examined and hopefully fixed. Im hoping they can align my lower back as well, when I fall asleep on my back I wake up in so much discomfort, thats not normal! I havent taken off my KT Tape yet and I dont plan to, it makes me feel so much better!

I sat down tonight and re-did my workout schedule. Its about time I get back on track. Lets cross our fingers and hope the doc doesnt say to sit it out for awhile. I made the basic outline of my schedule and plan on doing each workout in the morning, that way when I get home, if I am able to, I will do a second workout, cardio based for sure.  I took this pic with my iphone, so the quality....not so good. 


As for my diet, Im just not going to eat out anymore. Back to my veggie based diet. Like I mentioned yesterday or maybe it was the day before, I went grocery shopping and was able to pick up a bunch of veggies to hopefully last me until wednesday. :) 

Anywhos I need to try and pry myself away from Dexter and hit the sack, Im pooped. 

1 comment: