Friday, November 11, 2011

Decide

Ah yes. That is a familiar feeling for sure. I have missed way too many workouts this week. Between work, my personal life and my knee I just haven't had time or the motivation to do it. My husband is coming home in T minus 1 hour and I am beyond excited. He has been away for three days and we have never gone this long apart. It was nice to have some time to myself but Im ready for it to be over. Him being away has definitely made me face my fear of the dark. Laugh all you want, Im not afraid to admit it, Im afraid of the dark. He has spoiled me so much with checking the doors, turning off/on the lights and making me feel comfortable if I hear something bump in the night. It's kind of an embarrassing story but yesterday morning I left the house before the sun came up and when I went outside to get in the car all I could think about was that someone or something was in my backseat and that as I was driving I would look in my rear view mirror and see them behind me. Ahhh! I knew I was going to feel this way the night before, I dont know why I just didnt lock my car that way I would be 100% sure. Dont get me wrong, I live in an incredibly safe neighborhood but I always let my imagination get the best of me. I had to drive with my backseat light on until my nerves calmed down. haha, pathetic, I know.

I have ate out for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday since my husband has been away. Tonight on my way home I stopped at the grocery store and picked up some fruits and veggies to get me back on track. I am so ready to detox from all this crap I have been putting in me.

I bought this super cute sports bra today, its a v-neck and just makes everything look....nice. :) I kind of got carried away while I was at target and bought a bunch of girly stuff. This is why I shouldnt use a hand basket, because then I can hold all this stuff. I got:

1. Essie Nail Lacquer: Lady Like
2. Revlon Color Burst Lipstick: Soft Nude
3. Revlon Super Lustrous: Pink Whisper
4. Revlon Super Lustrous: Peach Petal
5. Sinful Colors Gloss: Sultry Flame
6. NYX: White Eye Pencil
7. Loreal Ever Sleek: Deep Conditioner
8. Cosmo Magazine :) I love reading trashy magazines!

If you are looking for a beautiful nude lip you need to try the Soft Nude lipstick layered with the Peach Petal gloss. Its perfect....and cheap!....(well cheaper than a department store brand)

Tomorrow I think my husband and I are going to Kona which is about a 2 hour drive from us. He needs clay plates and shells and I want to look at sports authority for some shorts. I know this sounds bad but I want shorts so short they look like undies. It's not like Im going to go jogging outside in them or anything but when Im at home working out I like to wear that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment