Saturday, November 26, 2011

Believe

I have really fallen off the wagon. Everyday I tell myself, "today". Then when today comes I look back and think I told myself today, yesterday. Then today passes and tomorrow I find myself at the same turning point although I keep making a wrong turn. Why do I keep doing that to myself? I know what I want, I want it badly yet I still make the wrong choices. The easy choices. But they are the choices that wont get me to where I want to be. Im not gaining any weight, but Im not losing any. I need to set some serious goals and just stick to them. There needs to be some type of check and balance system I can devise that will keep me on track. I need to start journaling or something. Really keep an accurate account of whats going on in my life when I make these decisions and then change it.  Im really quite destructive. Every time I see myself making progress I slack off. Wouldnt it be the other way around? I see the benefits of my actions and therefore I would want to do it more? Nope. I see the benefits and then I go yay, lets take a break. :) lol Seriously I believe in myself and I know I have the willpower and dedication to see this through. 

Today I was supposed to have my hair colored but some lines were crossed and it didnt happen. I had to reschedule for next week which resulted in me having to reschedule the photo shoot for next week as well. Its ok though, it will give me some more time to figure everything out for that day. So tomorrow instead of getting my picture taken I will be taking pictures for my sister and her family for her Christmas card. I cant believe shes waited this long. Usually shes on it. The pressure will be on to get that perfect picture. :)

My sister emailed me some pictures from Halloween. The only picture I posted from that night I looked kind of evil so Im posting this one to show I wasnt that dark of a Red Riding Hood. My niece was originally going to be a character from Harry Potter but when I walked in the door to pick her up she said she wanted to be a Sugar Skull, so 10 minutes later I had her makeup done and we were good to go. We had to make do with what her mom had but I think we did pretty good. The only thing is that she wouldnt let me line her lower lash line and 2. we didnt have white face paint..... which is kind of a key ingredient.... so I had to use her moms face powder. :)

              

No comments:

Post a Comment