Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

Well so far today has been awesome, except for when I turned my hair this ugly light purple/battle ship grey color. I use this special toning shampoo, a violet shampoo, to keep my hair white and not an ugly brassy/yellow color. There is a fine line between leaving it on long enough and too much. I did a little too much today. I panicked for a minute put was able to neutralize it. Thank god. Purple with a hint of grey isnt a good color on me. ;)

I had lunch with a friend today on his break, we went to where else but Island Naturals. hahaha They should make me a frequent shopper discount card or something. I must go there everyday. I bought this avocado musubi thing... it was avocado, rice, edamame, seaweed, sesame seeds. I had a nibble of the end and saved the rest. I just wasnt hungry. For breakfast I just ate a banana.... my appetite is on vacation again, and Im not complaining.

Well Im tuckered out, I think Im going to take a nap and then perhaps get in a workout. I love having the house to myself on my days off, I can just do as I please. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment