Saturday, November 19, 2011

Even Yummier


I cooked dinner for the first time in weeks tonight. It wasnt a healthy dinner by any stretch of the word but it sure was yummy. Boneless fried chicken breasts with baby red mashed potatoes, brown gravy and corn on the cob.

My chiropractor said to take the week off so Im actually being good and following his orders. He said if I pop my tibia one more time I have to get it x-rayed and think about other treatment plan options, last resort, surgery. That struck a nerve and had me get serious about it.  I went on Monday to have it adjusted. On Wednesday I was home alone and taking a shower, my dog started barking which got me thinking...did I lock my front door? So like a nimrod, soaking wet, conditioner in my hair, I decide to hop out mid-shower and just go double check. Next thing I know my ass was on the ground and my tibia was popped out of place again. Ugh. The chiropractor set it back and also adjusted my back and neck since I tweaked it during my plunge to the ground. I get a follow up at the beginning of the week and hope that I get the green light for exercise.

Anyways, I bought a Kindle Fire today and its dying for me to play with it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment