Sunday, November 6, 2011

Rosie the Riveter

Today was my day off from working out...but so was yesterday and Im thinking the day before... Im not sure. I dont even remember, these past few days have been a blur. I know I did some kind of workout this past week, I just cant remember what or when. In any case, I chose to do Turbofire - Fire 45. Its crazy how I can just blast through the workouts now, no problem, I can do all the fire drills, everything. Sure I get winded but I just keep going. ;)

I was channeling Rosie the Riveter/ some kind of rockabilly look today while getting ready and instead my friend said I looked like Tupac. Mind you this person doesn't know who Rosie the Riveter is, so I will let them slide just this once. ;) Rosie is a little too masculine for my taste but I think the bandana is cute. Heres Rosie and my version:




















Moving on to my food journal, its shameful but I will post it..... Can I put a disclaimer first? I didnt have an appetite, so like I always say, why eat if your not hungry? Hmmmmm?

Breakfast: A big bowl of air. Yum! :)

Lunch: Vegan Fried Rice and Black Bean Tofu. Can you guess where I got it from? Yep, Island Naturals!


Dinner: Um yeah, can I have a second helping of what I had for breakfast? ;)

Snack: An ice cream cone from McD's. Word to the wise: Dont lick your ice cream cone at a red light. People like to stare.....then it gets uncomfortable.

1 comment:

  1. ROFL - you are too funny. I seriously laughed out-lout at your red light comment. :)
    Love the pics too! I like the bandana.

    ReplyDelete