Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Fun

Yesterday we went up to my dad's house to celebrate his birthday and also wish him farewell, they are going on a long trip and wont be back until after Christmas. I really enjoy hanging out with the fam-bam....we played video games, tried to talk to each other like Yoda and ate good food.  We had spring rolls, hibachi chicken, salad, papaya, hot dog, jasmine rice, and pumpkin cake. I know that sounds like a weird mix but it was good. Here we eat hot dog with rice more than we eat it in a bun. I love going up to his house because its so cold. I always bundle up and still freeze. :)

It took a few tries to get this picture since we couldn't contain ourselves.... we cant help but mess with each other right before the camera snaps. Hence the bunny ears over my younger sisters head.  My sister was getting a complex because I wanted to tippy toe so I would be taller than her...but every time I did so her husband would step on my foot. :)

My husband, me, my sister, her husband and daughter, my older brother,
my younger sister, my dads wife and my dad. :)


That is the look of pain on my face right after my foot was stomped on. No one knew what happened except my brother-in-law since he's the one who did it...everyone else thought I yelped for no reason. :)  I love that my niece is not phased and picture perfect.

My brother and I


On a different note, I think Im going to start my food journal again today. Anywhos its off to work I go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment