Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

Work today sucked. It was like the typical Monday type of hectic-ness but on a Tuesday. WTF? I knew yesterday was too good to be true. Everything just went off without a hitch. Today, not so much, the schedule just crumbled....which means drop the 20 million things Im doing and fix it. Ugh.....plus I didnt workout this morning so I was already a crank.  I noticed bad days = bad diet. I dont even remember breakfast, lunch was ok with my bean salad thing I made but dinner was a cheese quesadilla. I highly doubt thats on the Eat to Live diet. Better luck tomorrow.  :)

Tonight I did the Turbofire - HIIT 20. I was going to do that and the Plyo that was scheduled today back to back but I dont think I would have done very well with plyo after the HIIT. My ankle still hurts from yesterday from when I tripped over my niece while running away from some dead guy.

Anywhos as for tomorrows food journal my goal is this:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and Apple Banana

Lunch: Large green salad with mushroom, carrot, soy bean, pinto and corn

Dinner: Large green salad with steamed asparagus and broccoli, with an apple on the side.

Snack: tons of water

We will see if thats actually what goes down. We have a pregnant girl in the office who is trying to get everyone to order from this place so they will deliver to us...there is a $ minimum for delivery orders. I feel bad since shes been craving the crap from this place for a long time, but why drag me down with you?? She should feel bad for asking me to eat that junk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment