Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Day After

Last night was a lot of fun. I took my niece out trick-or-treating. Its our tradition that she and I go together and I always dress up with her. So this year I made her into a sugar skull...you know like from Day of the Dead? I was Little Red Riding Hood...(picture below). This year as I was taking her around everyone thought I was in school. I had one lady ask if she knew me and if I went to this certain school in the area.....the school is an elementary school!! So everyone kept trying to give me candy, so I went with it. hahahaha I got a bag full of candy for my husband. If I didnt take candy people would get a little offended....like I thought their candy wasnt good enough for me or something. lol.... I know Im short but I do not have the body of an elementary school student!

At one point in the night we saw this thing standing in a yard...it looked almost like a dead person...just standing there we thought it was just lawn decoration. Then as soon as I took my flashlight off of him he chased us!! It scared the living bee-geezys out of us! Some how her leg went between my leg, I tripped, she screamed, we ran. It was funny.

So my diet was off yesterday....just for dinner.

Breakfast: Oatmeal

Lunch: Corn, Beans and Soybeans - I really like this mix!

Dinner: 1 piece of Garden Fresh pizza and a slice of pumpkin crunch

Snack: We had a couple pieces of candy while walking around last night... I want to say we shared a whoppers, M&M and some nasty sour candy thing (all fun size). :)

I wasnt able to wake up early enough today to do my workout. I felt like a zombie this morning.  Not to mention I missed yesterday's too because my schedule got all mixed up. So this evening when I come home from work its hammer time. :)

Off the subject, but Twilight take note, now THIS is a werewolf! Yum! :D


1 comment:

  1. ROFL - I think that would've scared the crap out of me too! But you just gave me an idea for next year. Halloween is our favorite "holiday." LOL :)

    ReplyDelete