Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kauai


You have no idea how much I want to visit Kauai. Right now would be a perfect time since my knee is being a total b*tch.  I made an appointment for Monday morning to have them pop it back into place. I made the fatal mistake of wearing heels today. I just had to. I was wearing this cute little dress and it would have made no sense to wear ugly shoes, it would have ruined the whole thing. :) Now Im paying the consequences.

You may be thinking what the hell does Kauai have to do with this, that was really left field. But its really not. My friend lives in Kauai and sent me these beautiful photos.  They made me totally jealous and want to hop on a plane like 5 minutes ago to go and see it for myself. I would have a personal tour guide to show me all kinds of things, it would be perfect! ;) He let me edit them however I wanted which I really appreciated. Like I said they were already beautiful to begin with, I just added a little oomph to the color. You can check out more of the photos at my other blog, Feeding My Addictions.


Diet was so so.

Breakfast: A few bites of nasty oatmeal from Startbucks....dont get it, its gummy.

Lunch: Italian Turkey Sandwich from Safeway

Dinner: Tofu and Veggies from Island Naturals

Sheese I ate out for all three meals today....and I ate meat! ;)

1 comment: