Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

Yep. Im guilty, I had one... a Thanksgiving feast that is. It was so yummy, we had all the usual items you would find on a Thanksgiving table.  I didnt have to cook anything. I tell ya, one bad dessert and then Im stuck on roll duty. But hey, Im not complaining, all I have to do is buy a bag of Hawaiian Sweet Bread and boom, Im done. :)

My sister tried to take pics last night, she managed to get pics of me and the food. Hahaha everyone was seeming to steer clear of the lens. Oh well. :) My mom being the silly lady that she is saw me last night and said "ohhhh, its my little Lady Godiva"..... um yeah mom, its Gaga, and just because my hair is blonde doesnt mean I look like her. :P


After dinner my husband, sister and I went to Target for the midnight sale. We are not cut out for that. We got there at 9:00pm, of course there was already a line and instead of getting into that line we decided to sleep in the car. Hahaha it totally defeated the purpose of getting there early. We woke up just a smidge before 12:00 and by this time the line was ridiculous to get in plus it was raining so we ended up waiting another 30 minutes past 12:00 to get out of the car and go inside. :) The workers there had everything organized so wonderfully. There was no confusion on where to go or where to be, the checkout lines were being controlled almost like a line at Disneyland. We got what we went in for, which was an X-Box for my husbands nephew. I picked up a few scarfs and Blu-rays as well so we were happy.

My exercise has been on the back burner as I am still trying to get my knee back to normal. I tried to work around it but I only made it worse. We will see how this week goes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment