Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back into the groove

Woke up at 4am to workout. I did Turbofire 45, it was nice to get back into the groove... I guess. It was cold this morning and it would have been a lot nicer to stay in bed, but I forced myself up. Im such a wuss when it comes to cold... it was probably like 60 degrees, but I was freezing. Im spoiled by this Hawaii weather.

After work my husband and I carved pumpkins. I made Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas. I have to clean up around his teeth but Im tired already.

My food intake today was yucky. Well it all tasted good but when I write it out you will probably think to yourself, "ew". lol

Breakfast: Ham and egg white sandwich (not gross)

Lunch: Furikake Popcorn. This is where it sounds gross, but I promise its oh so good. This place in the mall makes it. Basically its popcorn, furikake, arare and sour cream powder. Im assuming that its kind of like the ranch powder mix you can use to make ranch dip, but sour cream. I  took a picture with my phone. Its so messy you have to eat it with chopsticks. :) 

Dinner: havent eaten yet

Snack: 2 Mele Kalikimacs. Yum!

Anyways, tomorrow will be a busy day, I have to be up and ready at my friends by 5:30am to catch the morning sun to do the first half of the photo shoot. I better go to sleep soon!

1 comment:

  1. Furikake Popcorn - that does look really gross, but sounds kind of yummy. LOL

    ReplyDelete