Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blah

What a blah kind of day. Food journal sucked, yet again.....I never thought I would have a problem with not eating enough. It's usually the other way around. Something in my mind is just not firing properly. My mind is telling my belly, "No! You're not hungry!" That should be a good thing right? But it just seems wrong.  Under eating is bad, especially when you take into consideration all the exercise I have been doing.  I have only consumed 531 calories today and its already 7:06pm. Im not hungry for dinner. I think I'm going to eat an avocado. mmmmmmm. Or maybe I will go out for dinner.... In any case lets get on with it, food journal as follows:

Breakfast: Go Girl - Pomegranate Blueberry Tea (35 calories)

Lunch:
Subway Fresh fit for kids - Roast Beef - (200 calories)
          
Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt Parfait (40 calories, because I only took like 2 bites, I figured it was about 1/4 of the cup)
          
Apple Chips (6 calories, again I had ONE apple chip and chucked the rest)

Snacks: 1/2 small banana - (60 calories)
              Granola bar- (190 calories)

Dinner: Still havent gotten there.... :(

On a somewhat happy note I bought some shoes and another bottom so I did my best to snap a shot before I started my exercise. You may be thinking, shoes for Yoga? Yeah thats right, I didnt do yoga! I ran all my frustrations out and felt way better. I would have been a major crank wad if I didnt do something to get it out.  I'm still on the fence about my shoes, I think I still want to get a pair of Reebok Zigs. This is a little off the subject but I have been listening to Pandora while I run and Im not usually a rap/"booty" music type of gal but those songs are great to run too. Have you noticed that about 99.9% of those songs are about sex?! Lol keeps it interesting to say the least.

1 comment: