Saturday, October 29, 2011

Intimates?

Omg, I was playing with my costume last night and got a good look at the package it came in....its an "intimates" costume! hahahaha. I didnt realize when I bought it because all it is is the cape/hood thing and some lace gloves. I figured it was just an accessories kit....which it is, but an intimates accessory kit. hehe, no one has to know. ;)

I slept in until 7:30am!!!! I know to most thats not sleeping in, but my usual wakeup time is 4:00am so thats pretty damn good in my world. It felt good to not have such a rigid schedule to wake up to.  I still woke up and did my same routine where I go straight to my workout, but the sun was actually up!

Today was KenpoX. My legs felt like jello flying through the air.....not sore....just...jello-e. (lol is that a word?) I have my Turbofire- Core 20 to do later this afternoon. I dont remember doing that workout when I did Turbofire before.  I cant believe that today is day 6 of my doubles and so far I havent missed a beat! I skipped the rest day for Turbo so tomorrow would be a complete rest day, not 1/2 rest.

Im starting my Eat to Live adventure today. So far I have had a banana but Im gonna go have some strawberries and a fuji apple in a minute. I'm excited to see what this brings. There are a lot of smoothie options I noticed but I hate using my blender!

Well its time to blow up a pumpkin. Whoopie.

No comments:

Post a Comment