Saturday, October 1, 2011

Boom I got your boyfriend, I got your man...

Haha, anyone who has done Turbofire 45 knows that song. Its the corniest song but it makes the routine so much fun. I havent done all the Turbofire discs yet but so far the Fire 45 is my favorite. 

Its Saturday and I have the day off, my husband is finishing his sleeve today (tattoo). He has had the outline for awhile and he's finally going to color it in. One of my passions is photography, I have another blog, Feeding My Addictions, where I post some of my photos. I have been neglecting this hobby for awhile, I just have been so busy! But today I have nothing planned. I will take some shots of him getting his tattoo, and then just wander around. His tattoo takes hours so I will have plenty of time. I will try and post some pics later.

Hilo also has a great farmers market every Saturday and Wednesday which is just down the street from the shop, perhaps I will go and check that out too. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and keeps pushing play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment