Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rest Day

Today is my rest day...but I dont feel like resting.  Of course its raining so I cant go outside, the house is a mess so that will take some time.... I will probably squeeze in something though. Maybe a Turbofire routine...or some pilates or power yoga. We will see.

Yesterday I went out with my husband and he got his tattoo finished. It took FOREVER. They got started at about 1:00ish and we didnt get out until a little past 8:00! It came out really nice though....now he just has to do the background to tie it all together.

Before
After


The coloring came out great on this chrysanthemum





2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a neat tattoo! My husband has a leg sleeve of the Nightmare Before Christmas. He has a big one on his arm too but it stops at his elbow. You take great photos! I'd never be able to get these type of shots on my digital.
    On my rest day I went for a 2 mile jog and then spent the day on my feet at Pumpkinville chasing my kids! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I <3 Nightmare! I really need to do some running or something too :)

    ReplyDelete