Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bad days

Phew, these past few days have sucked ass. MAJOR ass. I'm still pushing play and I think thats whats pulling me through it, its the only time I am just in the zone and happy, that and talking with a new friend of mine. :)  Monday was a typical Monday, but it was on crappy crack. I was pumping gas, off in la-la land just waiting for the tank to fill and all of a sudden I hear liquid hitting the ground. I look down and there is gas EVERYWHERE! On the ground, on my car, on me. Great. The auto shut off didnt work! I live about 40 minutes out of town so there was no way I could go home to change. I sure to hope our patients liked the smell of gasoline because I stunk. After that it was like a damn domino effect that seemed to carry its crappy ass straight through today. For the past two afternoons I have been dying to go running but I got off at 6:00 and the sun decided that it wants to go down super fast starting at 5:45 just so right when I walk out the door it will be pitch black. I was soooo close to running in the dark, you have no idea.

Tomorrow I will definitely get out to run. Rain or shine I dont give a rip.  I would go into my food journal but it has been pathetic. It has mainly consisted of granola and go girls. When I used to be in a bad mood I would comfort myself with food, but now my appetite is missing. Dont get me wrong, Im not complaining, but whats wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment