Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 22

Today is day 22. Im still sticking to it. I havent "pushed play" as many times as I should have this week because I swapped those workouts with running instead. I absolutely love jogging in the national park. Its nice and cold since its higher in elevation and there is usually no one around, sure I will pass someone here and there, but no one seems to jog on these trails. Its just me and the path. Its quiet and I can just zone out with my ipod (which is currently glued to the new Blink-182 album, ohhh how I missed them, there is something about their voices that are so attractive. The new CD is good, its a bit more mature than their last in regards to the lyrics and sounds like a mix of Angels and Airwaves and their old stuff).  I went back to the park today and did another 3 miles, I would have done more but I got rained out. Drizzle I can handle but it started to come down rather hard and I just wasnt having it anymore.

I took some pictures today to do a little comparision. My usual attire for pictures were in the wash, and I didnt feel like changing when I got home from jogging.  I know I should really wait until the 30 day mark but I hate to wait! Changes are small to most but big to me, not to mention there is only a 12 day gap between these pictures. (if you want to see my starting point, click here.) The side view I can totally tell the reduction, same for the front view around my hips. Im so happy. :)

10/4/11
10/16/11


10/4/11
10/16/11


10/4/11
10/16/11


Well I'm going to go and do another workout before I cook dinner.  Although its over now there has been unnecessary drama in my life, especially today. It used to affect me differently but now, I just workout and I'm over it. Exercise is the best medicine. :)  With each drama filled situation I encounter it only makes me wiser, but it also makes me more reclusive because I hate putting up with that kind of B.S.  I guess being a loner does have its perks. Blah. :P

2 comments:

  1. You look great, and you're even standing prouder. I can't wait to take my 30 day photos! My sister is coming over to take them for me this week. I can really see it in my thighs as well. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Angela! It's good to hear your doing do well too!

    ReplyDelete